domenica 13 maggio 2012

More cards and various things too !

Hello everybody!
I post in English today, as I feel so ;)

Perhaps cause I have just come back from London and Windsor??
I had a great 3 day stay with friends, kids and the UK-ness. Which I love.

Here some cards made these days. Have a look please ;)

This is a box I bought at Papaerchase (I really love this shop) and gave it to my University friend Valeria, who hosted me at her place in Windsor. I made the red card you can see below, where I put our picture together.



This is a small Thank you Tag, still for her and her boyfriend Mark.




  This is the internal part with the picture..she liked it :)
.

 This is by the way a Boy Birthday card I made for a collegue/friend who celebrated his bday and the new car...and also some new activities related to his job. Finally I am happy of the result, since male cards are always abit more difficult for me.


That's it for now !!

I will post soon the card I made for my mum.

Ciao ! tita

3 commenti:

  1. tutto bello! ...l'importante è che non ti venga in mente di scrivere il prossimo post in varesotto, perché il traduttore di google non sarebbe in grado di aiutarmi!!! Baci

    RispondiElimina
  2. Complimenti! Il tuo blog è carinissimo. Mi unisco alle tue seguaci. Ciao, buona giornata

    RispondiElimina
  3. ciao claudia !! E che strazio viene fuori con Google translator hihihihih :)
    Ciao Robi, grazie per essere mia follow.
    Abbraccio, tita

    RispondiElimina